Today many graffiti fans who were eager to make a graffiti name with a unique letter. But the problem is how to do that when we do not know what to do with these letters to be considered unique and interesting. The easiest way that I can tell you when you have the same or similar problem as it is to try to find information on the Internet. There are many free font websites as well as sites to pay for fonts That allow you to download the fonts You Want. To start writing your name in the graffiti font of your choice, just open up your program and type away. To more easily then I will explain these stages in 7 steps below, pay attention! (by. http://guardian-graffiti-alphabet.blogspot.com)
1. Search a font website for a graffiti font. Click on the font to download the font to your computer.
2. Follow the directions on how to download the font file. Download the font to your desktop. Downloading the font file will create a zip file. A zip file is a condensed file that needs to be opened (unzipped).
3. Unzip the font file by clicking on the zip folder and clicking "OK" or "Open" on the pop-up that will ask for permission to open the file.
4. Open your computer's "Font" folder. Click the "Control Panel" and locate the "Font" folder under the "Appearance and Personalization" category. Click on the folder to open it.
5. Right-click on your downloaded graffiti font and select "Copy" from the drop-down menu.
6. Right-click inside the "Font" folder and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu. This will add the font to your font database permanently or until you remove it manually.
7. Open the software to type your name. Click the "Text" tool or "Type" tool and select the graffiti font. Select your font size and color. Design your name in the graffiti font by typing in your name.
Please give your comments about this graffiti image, Thanks....